Student Privacy Rights
- Website: Information about student privacy rights is available at http://registrar.wisc.edu/ferpa/
- Brochures: If you would like copies of our Student Privacy Rights and Responsibilities guide for faculty and instructional staff, contact Kari Smith at email@example.com or 262-3964
We have created a website to highlight important pieces of the Student Center students should pay attention to now and throughout the semester. When working with students, please encourage them to visit www.doit.wisc.edu/myuw/promo/start.html and have a look at the information in the shaded boxes. Highlights include:
- Apply for graduation
- Student privacy rights (FERPA)
- Tuition Account & Financial Aid Status
- Contact Information & Restrict 3rd party mail
- And more!
The link at the bottom of the website directs the user to log into the Student Center through My UW, where information can be viewed and updated as needed.
Office of the Registrar: http://www.registrar.wisc.edu/
Student Financial Services: http://www.finaid.wisc.edu/
Bursar’s office: http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/bursar/bursar.html
Please contact Carol Gosenheimer, Office of the Registrar, 263-5216, if you have questions or if you would like additional information.