Newly elected representatives of the CALS Academic Planning Council include Kevin Shinners, Biological Systems Engineering; William Karasov, Forest and Wildlife Ecology; and Jacqueline Hitchon, Life Sciences Communications. Their terms run through June 30, 2010.
Shinners will represent the Division of Physical Sciences, Karason represents the Division of Natural Sciences, and Hitchon represents the Division of Social Sciences.
The following are continuing APC members (with year their term ends and the division they represent):
- Peter Bloch, Forest and Wildlife Ecology (2009, Academic Staff)
- Julie Thurlow, Nutritional Sciences (2009, Academic Staff)
- David Thomas, Animal Sciences (2008, Animal Sciences)
- Gary Roberts, Bacteriology (2008, Basic Sciences)
- Chris Boerboom, Agronomy (2009, Extension)
- Rick Eisenstein, Nutritional Sciences (2009, Food and Nutrition)
- Patricia McManus, Plant Pathology (2008, Plant Sciences)
- Molly Jahn, Dean and Director, Administration