Let’s face it, the last 2+ years have been rough in a multitude of ways. Daily routines have been disrupted, there has been remote learning and work, and uncertainty surrounding so many different things.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. That makes it a great time to share/review the many helpful resources that may benefit you or someone you know struggling with anxiety, depression or other mental health challenges:
- EAO/LifeMatters (for employees)
- EAO: Lowell Center, 608-263-2987, email@example.com
- LifeMatters: 1-800-634-6433, text “Hello” to 61295, https://members2.mylifematters.com/
- UHS (for students), 265-5600
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Crisis Text Line, text “Home” to 741741
What are you doing to take care of your mental health? Check out next week’s eCALS newsletter (on 5/16) for an article about tips to help boost your mental health.