The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, in conjunction with the Office of Strategic Consulting, is developing a college-wide climate survey. A workgroup has been formed to work on the design and logistics of the survey. Workgroup members include:
- Tricia Check: University staff member in the Department of Horticulture
- David Eide: Faculty member and department chair in the Department of Nutritional Sciences
- Laura Hernandez: Faculty member in the Department of Dairy Science and member of the CALS Equity and Diversity Committee
- Mark Rickenbach: Senior associate dean and faculty member in the Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology
- Daniel Veroff: Academic staff member in the Applied Population Laboratory and member of the CALS Committee on Academic Staff Issues
The survey will consist of a base template, with the ability for departments and centers to add additional, customized questions. Survey design, along with next steps for implementation, will be complete in spring 2020.