This year’s Partners in Giving campaign kicked off on Oct. 7, 2019 and is coming to an “official” close this week on Nov. 29, 2019. However, please note that contributions are still welcomed and accepted, either online at giving.wi.gov or by paper pledge form. If you plan to give using payroll deduction, please just note that the deadline to do this online is December 6. You will still be able to give online via credit card after that date and you can give by cash, check or payroll deduction via the paper pledge form through Jan. 31, 2020.
Comparing our contributions this year to the same time in the 2018 campaign, the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences has seen an increase in both participants and donations, thanks to the generosity of our faculty and staff. As donations each year are made after the formal campaign end, we still have a ways to go before we close in on our final numbers for participants and contributions, so please consider making a donation if you have yet to do so.
Anyone who participates in the campaign by turning in a pledge form or donating online is eligible to win the following prizes from the college’s monthly incentive drawings. Prizes remaining for the drawings on Dec. 2 and Jan. 2 are:
- Free ice cream coupons for the Wisconsin Union
- Free scoop coupons for Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co.
- Gift cards for Ian’s Pizza
- Dinner for Two voucher for Chipotle
- Wisconsin Badgers t-shirts
- Wisconsin Union goody bags
- Admission for two to a Comedy on State show
- $25 gift cards for Glass Nickel Pizza
- $25 gift card for Kwik Trip
- $25 gift certificate for A Pig in A Fur Coat
- $50 gift card for Food Fight Restaurant Group
- Guest passes to the Madison Children’s Museum for a single visit, up to 4 people
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger wrestling match versus Nebraska on Sunday Jan 12
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger men’s hockey game versus Ohio State on Saturday Jan 11
- Voucher for two half-price tickets to UW Department of Theatre & Drama production of William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar for either Saturday, Feb. 29 or Sunday, March 1, 2020
- A UW basketball, autographed by men’s basketball head coach Greg Gard
- An autographed 2019 collector’s series Green Bay Packers football
If you have questions about donating to the campaign, please connect with your department Partners in Giving coordinator or college chair Therese McHenry.
Thank you to those of you who have already donated and to those of you who will. As we approach the holiday season and beyond, please remember that the Partners in Giving campaign helps to “Give Hope” to those in need.