All UW–Madison employees are invited to attend an informational update on the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project. This session will help employees prepare for conversations that they will have about their titles and new position descriptions. Conversations will take place between December 1 and February 15.
New information will be shared, so even if you have attended a previous forum, you are encouraged to join us for this event. In this session you will:
- Find out about the UW Standard Job Description Library
- Learn about the title and position description conversations
- Participate in an open question and answer session
Choose from one of five sessions at various campus locations and times, or join us for an online forum.
All Campus Forums
- Mon., Nov. 11 at 9-10:30 a.m. School of Nursing
- Tues., Nov. 12 at 9-10:30 a.m. Union South – multilingual (English, Spanish, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Tues., Nov. 12 at 1-2:30 p.m. Gordon Dining & Event Center
- Wed., Nov. 13 at 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m., Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC) – multilingual and late-night (English, Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Thurs., Nov. 14 at 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. HSLC
- Wed., Nov. 20 at 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., online forum – session link: hr.wisc.edu/ttc-live (session link will be live on Nov. 20)
Registration is not required. Please schedule time with your supervisor to attend. You may attend without loss of pay. If you need ASL interpretation or other accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
A session recording will be posted to the TTC Project website after the November Forums.
Feel free to print a poster and hang it up in your area by visiting the TTC website.