Since we are into 2019, your CALS Wellness Committee is starting to plan different activities, events, lunch and learns, and articles that focus on each area of the seven dimensions of wellness. The seven dimensions of wellness are: career/academic, emotional, social/cultural, financial, environmental, physical, and spiritual.
- Do you have a wellness talent that you are willing to share with other CALS employees?
- Do you have an interest in starting a CALS team for a RecSports intramural sport?
- Do you have an interest in starting a CALS group that focuses on a certain hobby?
- Do you have an interest in sharing something educational to help benefit others?
- Do you know of available rooms in your building that would be good for a yoga session, strength building class, lunch and learn, or Staywell screening?
- Are you willing to share your talents to benefit others in CALS?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please reach out to the CALS Wellness Committee Chair, Kristin Carroll at email@example.com to share your thoughts, interests, or ideas. Whether it is a writing a wellness article for eCALS, leading a yoga session, bird watching at Picnic Point, leading a lunch and learn on a wellness topic, or any other idea, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for considering sharing your knowledge and expertise with your CALS community.