The CALS Committee on Academic Staff Issues is meeting on Friday, April 13, 2018, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in 250 Agricultural Hall. The agenda is below:
- Review agenda
- Approval of March 9, 2018 meeting minutes
- Subcommittee updates
- Personnel procedures, compensation and governance
- Nominations and mentoring
- Bylaw change for 2018-19 election
- Nomination and voting process
- Awards and professional development
- Title and Total Compensation Study update
- College updates and questions from the committee
- Academic Planning Council report
- Last meeting of the academic year, May 11, 2018, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
More information on the CALS Committee on Academic Staff Issues can be found online at: casi.cals.wisc.edu.This entry was posted in Workplace by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.