Verify your home address to make sure you get your W-2

The following is a message from UW-Madison Payroll and Benefits Services to UW Employees:

In late January UW-Madison will be mailing your hard copy W-2 tax form to the home address currently on record with campus. You can verify your current address online on the My UW Portal (; for UW Madison employees). Once you have logged into the portal, look for the Personal Information box located on the Work Record tab. Your current home address is displayed here.
If this is not the address where you want your W-2 form sent, you can update your home record yourself by clicking on the Update my Personal Information link in the Personal Information box. Instructions on how to update your home address are available by clicking here:
As stated above, a hard copy W-2 tax form will be sent to your home address. An electronic copy of the form will also be available in the My UW Portal. If you have trouble accessing the My UW Portal, please contact the Payroll Office for your institution.