This week we’re launching a new online version of eCALS. This is one step in our effort to make eCALS more useful, more timely and more interesting. The new website features the following:
- a new eCALS website that presents information in a news format — with articles of widest interest at the top and those geared to specific audiences available through menus
- a CALS events calendar that’s tied into the UW events calendar
- a calendar of upcoming deadlines associated with eCALS announcements
- a blog to highlight interesting goings-on around CALS
- new post-it-yourself tools that we hope will make it easier for you to contribute to eCALS
Once we shake the kinks out of these features, we’re going to change how we use email to deliver eCALS announcements. The goal is an automated system that sends out eCALS headlines weekly, earlier in the week
These changes are spurred in large part by feedback from CALS faculty and staff, and we’re going to need continued feedback to make eCALS a tool that works for you. As always, send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.This entry was posted in Highlights by . Bookmark the permalink.