The Call for Sessions for the 2010 BIO International Convention is officially open. Proposals are due Tuesday, September 8, 2009. If you have ideas that fit the follow criteria, you can submit it online beginning Monday, August 17, 2009. If you submit an idea, please let CALS associate dean Ben Miller know about it (firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-5570). He’s keeping track of CALS and UW-Madison involvement in this event. Submit a Session Along One of These Tracks
We’re looking for session topic submissions in all areas that will help participants run their businesses. This event is built around the sharing of ideas. Educational sessions are categorized along 17 tracks.
Managing Your Pipeline – Healthcare and More
- Devices and Predictive Diagnostics
- Delivery & Manufacturing of Biologics (New Track)
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Global Drug Development
- Innovations & Vaccines
The Business of Biotech Session Tracks – Building Global Companies, Navigating the Issues
- Achieving Regulatory Approval
- Business Development
- Legal/Intellectual Property
- Policy - Technology Transfer/Licensing
- You can also submit sessions in this track along the following topics areas: - Commercial Management – Marketing/Brand Management * (New Topic) - Workforce Issues
Growing the Future of Biotech Tracks – A World of Possibilities
- Exciting Science 2010
- Food & Agriculture
- Global Biotechnology Issues
- Industrial and Environmental
- Marketplace Watch
Tracks are one, two or three days and can include 4-12 sessions depending on the topics. Submit a panel idea, a single-person lecture, a case study, a roundtable discussion or other format.
Remember to submit your session ideas by Tuesday, September 8.This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Calls for proposals by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.