New form for 161/162 funds

A new form is available for depositing checks into the 161/162 trust fund accounts. The new gift routing form from RSP won’t work for these funds, since the form cannot locate the fund you are depositing to. The form and check still needs to be routed to the Dean’s Office.

Note: When adding to an existing account, only the Chair’s signature is needed. The PI signature is not needed.

The form is available at:
* Form listed as: UW System Fund 161 and 162 Check Routing Form

Questions about the form are handled by Casey Hillmer at 262-2397 or