A symposium titled Balancing Energy, Food and Climate: The Issues, Trade-offs and Opportunities in Agriculture Policy, will be held Wednesday, November 12, 1:00 –4:45 p.m., at the Ebling Symposium Center, Microbial Sciences Building, 1550 Linden Dr. The agenda is as follows:
- 1:00 -1:15 Introduction and Welcome
- 1:15 -1:45 Cost Drivers of Food and Fuel
- 1:45 -2:30 Biomass Feedstock Update
- 2:30 -3:00 Climate Impacts of Biofuels Land Use
- 3:15 -3:45 Defining and Evaluating the Sustainability of Biofuels
- 3:45 -4:45 Roundtable Discussion on Biofuels and a Multi-Functional Sustainable Future for Agriculture
For more information, contact: Gary Radloff at email@example.comThis entry was posted in Uncategorized by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.