It’s called CALS Week, but this series of student-organized stretches through two weekends. Here’s the schedule:
- Thursday, April 10th — CALS and Friends blood drive, Upper Carson’s Gulley, 12-5 p.m.
- Friday evening through Saturday morning, April 11-12th. — Relay for Life service project. (Organizations must register their teams on the Relay for Life website and pay the registation fee.
- Sunday, April 13th — AWA’s Breakfast on the Farm, Stock Pavilion Grounds
- Monday, April 14th — CALS Volleyball Tournament 7 p.m. Natatorium
- Tuesday, April 15th — CALS Day for Kids 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 16th — CALS Study Social. First floor, Steenbock Library 6-9 p.m. Cookies and milk provided.
- Thursday April 17th — CALS Olympics, Jorns Courtyard, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 19th — CALS Research Symposium hosted by CHARS. Noon to 5 p.m. in the Microbial Sciences Building.
Points are award to participants in each event, and at the end of the week, trophies are awarded for both CALS Olympics and CALS Week.
For more information: contact Laura Anne Klein, CALS Week Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org