Starting Monday, March 3, the Office of Admissions will open the Summer Course Equivalency Service for enrolled students who plan to complete summer course work at another institution. This is an optional service that provides information on how course work will transfer back to UW-Madison. Students may access, complete, and print the 2008 Summer Course Equivalency Service Form online at: www.admissions.wisc.edu/summerequiv.php.
Here are the primary details of the service:
1. Start date to submit requests: March 3
2. Deadline to submit requests: May 15
3. Completed requests will include:
- – 2008 Summer Course Equivalency Service Form
- – Description(s) of the course(s). If students are requesting equivalencies for English, Math, Chemistry, Physics or Biology courses,
we require course descriptions for all courses in that department (to check for prerequisites, level, etc).
- – A self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope
4. Our office will equate a maximum of four courses per student for the summer term.
5. UW System or Wisconsin Technical College System courses below the 300-level will not be reviewed, as students can access the Transfer Information System (www.uwsa.edu/tis) for this information.
6. Our office will respond in writing in three weeks.
Transfer Admissions Counselor, Office of Admissions
University of Wisconsin – Madison