What does it mean to “reunite” on campus? It raises different questions, feelings, and needs for each employee, supervisor/manager, and team across campus. Have you continued to work on campus through the pandemic and feel uncertainty with the return of colleagues? Are you returning to campus and wondering how to be successful on a hybrid team? UW-Madison’s Learning and Talent Development (LTD) team has listened to your concerns and is here to support your successful transition.
Listed below are no-cost courses specifically designed for UW employees. These will be offered throughout the summer, along with our standard course offerings. To sign up, go to the registration page.
For all employees:
• Engaging in High Stakes Conversations with Your Manager
• Mind/Body Wellness (presented by LifeMatters)
• Navigating Change: Colleagues Reuniting in the Workplace
• Campus Reuniting and You: Showing Up with Intention, Empathy, and Agency
• Reuniting Teams: Co-Creating Team Culture, Values, and Intentions
For managers and supervisors:
• Crash Course in Managing Hybrid Teams
• Engaging in Tough Conversations
• Reentry for Leaders (presented by LifeMatters)
Coming soon: Website with additional resources.