Individuals who are vaccinated off-campus who wish to ensure their vaccination is on file with UHS should take the following steps once they have received both doses of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or a one-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson):
- Find your vaccination record in the Wisconsin Immunization Registry, https://www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en, or find the vaccine registry in the state you received your shots: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html
- Select “print” and save your record as a PDF.
- Log in to MyUHS: https://myuhs.uhs.wisc.edu/login_dualauthentication.aspx.
- On the bottom left side of the page, click on “Immunization Upload.”
- Upload your immunization record
It can take up to five business days for the record to be reflected in your MyUHS account.