Reminder: Report off campus positive COVID-19 test results

All COVID-19 positive test results from tests completed off campus (such as Alliant Energy Center, UW Health, an urgent care center or a doctor outside of University Health Services) should be reported to UHS at and CALS at

COVID-19 positive cases can also be reported by logging into MyUHS or calling 608-890-0000.

Additional information: