Five individuals were elected to serve on the CALS Academic Planning Council for terms running from 2020-2023. Those elected are:
- Division 1: Laura Hernandez (Animal and Dairy Sciences)
- Division 3: Michael Xenos (Life Sciences Communication)
- Division 4: Jed Colquhoun (Horticulture)
- Division 5: Michael Thomas (Bacteriology)
- Academic Staff Seat: Jamie Nack (Forest and Wildlife Ecology)
The Division 2 and Extension seats did not need to be filled this year as they have continuing members.
APC is the primary shared governance body in the college and advises the dean on strategic and long-range planning, academic program proposals and reviews, and more. For details on APC’s mission and full membership, please refer to https://apc.cals.wisc.edu/.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.