Campus has created several live Blackboard Collaborate Ultra rooms that will be staffed this week for drop-in support during the following hours:
- Monday, March 23: 3-7pm
- Tuesday, March 24: 8-10am, 11-1pm, 3-7pm
- Wednesday, March 25: 8-10am, 11-1pm, 3-7pm
- Thursday, March 26: 8-10am, 11-1pm, 3-7pm
During those hours, click on the following rooms for support on these four broad topics:
- Remote Teaching Strategies Lab hours: General strategies and support for adjusting your content and methods for remote teaching & learning.
- Remote Teaching Strategies Lab hours: Help mastering the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra platform for synchronousremote instruction.
- Audio/Video/Slides Lab hours: Strategies and techniques to deliver content in an asynchronous learning environment, including narrated slides, Kaltura, and other video options.
- Canvas Tools Lab hours: Strategies and support in using Canvas for asynchronous instruction.