The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA) is pleased to offer training to assist you with your advancement work.
Donors expect prompt acknowledgement of their gifts to an organization. This is often the deciding factor of whether they will or will not give again! If you are responsible for acknowledging gifts to your school, college or department, then the Donor Acknowledgement Report (DAR) training is for you. Join us at WFAA for a training session on the DAR to learn how it can help streamline your stewardship efforts, and ensure you thank your donors properly and effectively. This session will provide the following:
- Overview of why stewardship and acknowledgements are essential
- Demonstration on how to pull the DAR for gifts to your area during a certain time frame
- Training on how to utilize the report formats and data fields to customize your acknowledgement letters as well as some acknowledgement best practices
- The importance and benefits of recording your acknowledgement activity in ABE
- Overview of the Stewardship Toolkit – a great online resource to help guide you in your stewardship efforts
Getting What You Need from ABE:
Using the Donor Acknowledgment Report to Thank Your Donors
When: Thursday, November 14, 8:30-10 am
Click here to register for this class
For questions, contact Catherine Garvens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 308-5467.