The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA) is hosting a free two-part Microsoft Excel training for interested campus partners on June 10 and 11. If you would like to register for the class or find out more about future sessions offered this summer, please email Angie Nash (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 5th.
Training Opportunity: Excel for Your Daily Work
June 10-11, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Engineering Hall, Room 1249
In this two-part, four-hour course you will learn skills, tips and tricks that will help you work more confidently and efficiently in Excel, including:
- Worksheet navigation and tips to make life easier
- Using common formulas to address data problems such as extra spaces, breaking up or combining fields, formatting data and dates, etc.
- The advantages of working with tables – filtering, sorting, formatting, conditional formatting, filtering data with slicers and other helpful tips and tricks to use with tables
- Working with conditional “IF” statements to get answers or results from your data
- Using vLookups to combine information from multiple spreadsheets
- Analyzing/presenting data by using pivot tables and slicers