Research Mentor Training Seminar
Cultivating Effective, Culturally Responsive Mentoring
June 6, 13, 20, 27
WISCIENCE Room 117, 445 Henry Mall
*Faculty Only Section*
Mentor training can make the difference between a mutually beneficial and productive mentoring relationship and one that’s draining for the mentor and discouraging for the mentee.
The following topics will be explored during Research Mentor Training…
- Maintaining effective communications
- Aligning expectations
- Assessing understanding
- Addressing equity and inclusion
- Fostering independence
- Cultivating ethical behavior
- Promoting professional development
- Promoting mentee self-efficacy
For more information, contact Amber Smith, Director of Mentor and Mentee Training, WISCIENCE.This entry was posted in Teaching & Advising by Nicole. Bookmark the permalink.