Spring 2019 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant applications for Fall 2019 activities are due to CALS Human Resources on Friday, March 15, 2019.
Information was sent directly to all academic staff from the Deputy Secretary of the Academic Staff, Jake Smith. His message is included below the following CALS-specific information:
Submission information, deadlines, and important links follow:
Please complete the online application and attach the appropriate documents in PDF format. Academic staff are to submit the online application to department chair/director. At that point if approved, department chairs/directors should route to Dawn Wagner for collection via the electronic process.
- March 8, 2019 – Online Proposal Submitted Electronically to department chair/unit head
- March 15, 2019 – Department chairs and unit heads electronically approve proposals
- March 29, 2019 – School/College/Division Dean/Director electronically approves proposal
Please visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information.
The electronic submission system is available at: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
Message from Jake Smith:
Applications are now being accepted for the Spring 2019 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant program. The program is offered to academic staff members who meet the eligibility requirements and hold at least a 50 percent appointment. Grants are for activities beginning between July 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, 3260 Health Sciences Learning Center
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Union South (Check TITU)
Deadline to Submit Application
- Friday, March 8, 2019 – Applicant electronically submits completed application to department chair/unit head.
Please see the Spring 2019 ASPD Grant Announcement document for the full announcement, and visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for the program overview (including eligibility requirements), frequently asked questions, and other important information. If you have any questions, please contact Jake Smith (263-2985, email@example.com) or Heather Daniels (263-1011, firstname.lastname@example.org).This entry was posted in Workplace by Nicole. Bookmark the permalink.