The Tommy G. Thompson Center on Public Leadership has issued a call for proposals for the Tommy G. Thompson Research Grant. Applications are due by Tuesday, March 31 at 5 p.m.
The grant will fund five basic activities:
- Collection of original data;
- Analysis of existing data;
- Hiring of student assistants;
- June 2018 summer salary support for faculty members who devote significant time in the month (before the fiscal year end date of June 30) toward the completion of their research projects; and
- Funds to further the “impact” of the research with the public and/or public decision-makers.