Spring 2018 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant applications for Fall 2018 activities are due to CALS Human Resources on Friday, March 23, 2018.
General UW information about the grant program was recently emailed to all academic staff by Jake Smith, Deputy Secretary of the Academic Staff. Smith’s message is posted below the following CALS-specific information:
Submission information, deadlines and important links follow:
Please complete the online application and attach the appropriate documents in PDF format. Academic staff are to submit the online application to department chair/director.
- March 16, 2018 – Online Proposal Submitted Electronically to department chair/unit head
- March 23, 2018 – Department chairs and unit heads electronically approve proposals
- April 6, 2018 – School/College/Division Dean/Director electronically approves proposal
Please visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information.
The electronic submission system is available at: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
If you have additional questions, please contact 263-2985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message from Jake Smith:
Applications are now being accepted for the Spring 2018 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant program. The program is offered to academic staff members who meet the eligibility requirements and hold at least a 50 percent appointment. Grants are for activities beginning between July 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018.
Brown Bag Sessions
- Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Union South (check TITU)
- Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, 1345 Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC)
Deadline to Submit Application
- Friday, March 16, 2018 – Applicant electronically submits completed application to department chair/unit head
Please see the attached documentation, or visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information. If you have any questions, please contact Jake Smith (263-2985, email@example.com) or Heather Daniels (263-1011, firstname.lastname@example.org).This entry was posted in Human Resources, Workplace by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.