This year’s Partners in Giving campaign kicked off on Oct. 9, 2017 and is underway. The campaign’s official end date is Nov. 30, 2017, but contributions will be accepted through the end of May 2018. If you haven’t received your materials, you should be getting them in the near future from your unit’s Partners in Giving Coordinator.
Last year, the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences increased both the number of donors as well as the amount donated, and received a third place award for percent increase in contributions among all agencies/units in the state with more than 400 employees. With your generosity and participation, it will be exciting to see what gains are made on last year’s numbers!
Remember, you can donate online at giving.wi.gov or by paper pledge form. Anyone who participates in the campaign by turning in a pledge form or donating online is eligible to win the following prizes from the college’s monthly incentive drawings:
- Gift cards for 5 free slices, 1 free breakfast slice and 1 free salad at Ian’s Pizza
- $25 gift card to Glass Nickel Pizza
- $25 gift certificate to Steenbock’s on Orchard
- $50 gift certificate to The Great Dane
- Set of 2 tickets to a Monkey Business Institute Grown-Up improv show (x2)
- Set of 2 vouchers for Wisconsin Film Festival tickets
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger men’s hockey game versus Michigan State University on Friday Jan 12
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger women’s hockey game versus St. Cloud State on Saturday Jan 27
- Set of 4 ticket vouchers for any Sunday-Thursday Milwaukee Admirals hockey game or $10 off Friday-Saturday tickets
- An autographed Badger women’s basketball, signed by head coach Jonathan Tsipis
- An autographed 2017 collectors’ series Green Bay Packers football
If you have questions about donating to the campaign, please connect with your department Partners in Giving coordinator or college chair Therese McHenry.
Thank you to those of you who have already donated and to those of you who will! As this year’s theme states, let’s build a better world together!This entry was posted in Workplace by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.