Seven members of the CALS community were interviewed for an upcoming TV documentary titled “Our Wisconsin: The Climate Change Effect” that will air on WKOW-TV on Thursday, Sept. 14 from 7 – 8 p.m.
The documentary investigates the effects of climate change in Wisconsin, with a statewide view of a range of issues including agriculture and forestry.
CALS faculty/staff interviewed for the program were:
- Tim Donohue, Bacteriology
- Chris Kucharik, Agronomy
- Jon Pauli, Forest & Wildlife Ecology
- Adena Rissman, Forest & Wildlife Ecology
- Ron Seely, Life Sciences Communication
- Amy Shipley, Forest & Wildlife Ecology
- Ben Zuckerberg, Forest & Wildlife Ecology
If you are unable to view the show the evening of Sept. 14, don’t worry. The program will be available for viewing on wkow.com shortly after the original air date. More information will be available in eCALS once the video is available.This entry was posted in Events and tagged agronomy, forest and wildlife ecology by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.