The 7th annual DuPont Pioneer Plant Sciences Symposium will be held on Nov. 17, 2017 in the H.F. Deluca Forum of the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery.
Hosted by the Plant Sciences Graduate Student Council, this year’s theme is Plants in the Anthropocene: Diversity, Genetics, and Biotic Interactions. Guest speakers will include:
- Dr. Becky Bart – Donald Danforth Plant Sciences Center
- Dr. Emily Combs – DuPont Pioneer
- Dr. Eve Emshwiller – UW-Madison
- Dr. Colin Khoury – International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- Dr. Robert Raguso – Cornell University
More information regarding the event, including registration, will be available as the date approaches. To learn more about the speakers, visit the PSGSC website.This entry was posted in Events by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.