The information below was emailed to CALS faculty, staff and graduate students on Monday, Aug. 28. If you have questions or need further information, please contact Carole Kolb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-1661.
Dear College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Community,
The Office of the Provost is conducting a five-year review of Dean Kathryn VandenBosch. As part of this process, the committee will conduct interviews with faculty, staff and students. If you would like to be included in these interviews, you may email CALSDeanReview@provost.wisc.edu by Tuesday, Sept. 5, to schedule an interview. Interviews will be with a small subset (usually two members) of the committee and may be conducted by phone if you prefer. You may also provide written feedback at the same address.
If you prefer to provide written feedback, please send an email to the address above by Sept. 5 and we will send you a list of questions that the committee would like to explore.
Any information, including written feedback, that you share with the committee will be described only in the aggregate in the report that we will present to the Provost, Chancellor and Dean VandenBosch. No names will be included in the report.
The members of the committee are:
- Tom Browne, Assistant Dean, CALS Academic Affairs
- David Eide, Professor, Nutritional Science
- Sharon Kahn, Student Services Coordinator, Geography
- Carole Kolb, Administrative Search Coordinator, Office of the Provost
- Katharyn May, (CHAIR), Emeritus Dean and Professor, Nursing
- Monica Theis, Senior Lecturer, Food Science
- Edgar Spalding, Professor, Botany
- Karen Wassarman, Professor, Bacteriology
Please feel free to contact me at the address above if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your assistance in this important process.
Former Dean of Nursing and Committee Chair