Do you carry a health insurance plan through UW-Madison? If so, consider participating in the Well Wisconsin program by registering for the on-site health screening hosted by the CALS Wellness Committee. Please see the details of this event below. By completing this screening and the health assessment you will receive a $150 incentive!
Know your numbers!
An on-site health screening event has been scheduled at UW-College of Agricultural and Life Sciences for employees and their spouse/domestic partner who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program. Register today!
- Date: 4/27/2017
- Time: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Room: Microbial Sciences Building, Room 6201
Complete two easy steps by Oct. 20, 2017 to earn the $150* Well Wisconsin incentive.
STEP 1: Get your 2017 health screening** – log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click the Programs tab to register for this event.
- You’ll be in and out in 20 minutes
- Screening includes measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and Total), triglycerides and glucose
- Fasting is not required, but is highly recommended for more accurate results
- Screening completion will be displayed in the StayWell wellness portal within two business days. Your results will be automatically uploaded to your profile within
- 10 business days
- On-site health screenings are confidential, free and voluntary
STEP 2: Complete the StayWell health assessment** at wellwisconsin.staywell.com. It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
Questions? For more information on on-site health screenings or the Well Wisconsin Program, log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
* Those enrolled in Humana’s Medicare Advantage plan or have a postal address outside of the U.S. are not eligible to receive the $150 incentive. The $150 incentive is treated as taxable income and will be reported to your employer.
** Individual health information will never be shared with the employer.This entry was posted in Happenings by Al Nemec. Bookmark the permalink.