At Friday’s all-college meeting, Dean Kate VandenBosch and Senior Associate Dean Dick Straub announced the CALS Organizational Redesign Project that will officially launch in January, 2017 with recommendations expected to be complete and delivered to the CALS Academic Planning Council in November, 2017.
The Organizational Redesign Committee will be led by co-chairs Mark Rickenbach, chair of forest and wildlife ecology, and Leann Tigges, professor of community and environmental sociology. The other members of the committee are:
- Brian Fox (biochemistry)
- Paul Fricke (dairy science)
- Irwin Goldman (horticulture)
- Kelley Harris-Johnson (biology)
- Sarah Marcotte (CALS research division)
- Denise Ney (nutritional science)
- Susan Paskewitz (entomology)
- Francisco Pelegri (genetics)
- Troy Runge (biological systems engineering)
- Terri Wipperfurth (agricultural and applied economics)
Deans VandenBosch and Straub are serving as the project’s sponsors and will be involved throughout the process. Details will be provided periodically as the project progresses.
For more information, visit the CALS Organizational Redesign Project website.