The UW Forestry Club will be holding their 43rd Annual Christmas Tree Sale December 2-4 in the UW Stock Pavilion. Tree species include Fraser Fir, Balsam Fir, White Pine as well as Fraser Fir Wreaths. Payment will be accept in cash or check. Be advised: It’s best to shop early, as trees often sell out before the sale is over.
- Friday December 2nd, 8am-8pm
- Saturday December 3rd, 8am-8pm
- Sunday December 4th, 9am-3pm
- Fraser Fir trees all sizes: $55
- Balsam Fir trees all sizes: $45
- White Pine trees all sizes: $35
- Fraser Fir wreaths: $23
Proceeds from the sale support student career and professional development opportunities within the Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology.
For more information, contact Craig Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.This entry was posted in Beyond classroom experiences, Highlights and tagged forest and wildlife ecology by email@example.com. Bookmark the permalink.