The UW Poultry Science Club once again is offering fresh Thanksgiving turkeys for sale. The annual sale, a tradition that dates back more than 50 years, is the club’s main fundraiser each year. The club is taking orders for fresh turkeys, raised in Minnesota and distributed out of Belleville, WI.
- Weights range from 11–26+ lbs
- Price is $2.50 per pound
- Order by November 7 by email (preferred) to email@example.com, or via a phone call to Ron Kean at (608) 262-8807.
- Your order should include your name, email address, home and work phone, home or department address and the desired size range for your turkey. The club will do their best to match the desired weight.
- Turkeys will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Supplies are limited.
- Pay and pick up turkeys at the Poultry Research Laboratory (1925 Observatory Drive) on Monday and Tuesday, November 21 and 22 from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. (Alternate arrangements can be made by contacting Ron Kean at 608-262-8807.)
Download the 2016 Turkey Sale flyer.