Academic staff are encouraged to apply for Spring 2016 Academic Staff Professional Development Grants. These grants are intended for professional development and/or training to improve the effectiveness of academic staff members in their current roles. Applications for the upcoming round of grants must be submitted online by March 11.
Interested applicants are encouraged to attend one of the two upcoming brownbag lunch info sessions about the grant program, titled “Writing a Successful Professional Development Grant.” The sessions are offered:
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 12:00-1:00 pm, Union South
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 12:00-1:00 pm, 1345 HSLC
For deadline and further information, read the attached PDF documents below or go to the Academic Staff Professional Development Grants page on the Academic Staff website. Additional questions can be directed to Heather Daniels (263-1011) or Jake Smith (263-2985).
- Spring 2016 Professional Development Grant Announcement
- Professional Development Proposal Instructions
- Professional Development Grants FAQS