Leading Through Engagement is the theme for the third annual UW‑Madison Information & Technology Leadership Conference on Monday, April 11, 2016. Please mark your calendars and join other information and technology professionals to learn, listen and collaborate on leadership topics impacting the higher education community.
The conference is seeking proposals that reflect some aspect of engagement. The overall program will result in a wide variety of presenters and perspectives on engagement. Proposed sessions should be 45 minutes in length, connect to the theme and have clear takeaways for the audience. Sessions that engage the audience are encouraged.
Topics could include (but are not limited to):
- Outreach within departments/division, to campus or beyond
- Improving communication with customers, colleagues and campus
- Assessing user needs
- Developing collaborations and partnerships
- Creating an inclusive working environment and an engaged staff
- Influencing decision-making
- Engaging through interpersonal relationships
The deadline for proposals is February 14, 2016. If you have questions, please contact ITLCemail@example.com.
Mark your calendars for this exciting opportunity and please consider submitting a proposal.
-Information & Technology Leadership Conference Planning CommitteeThis entry was posted in Events by firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookmark the permalink.