With support of the Nelson Institute and the Office of Sustainability, the Wisconsin Energy Institute will host a live broadcast of the 15th National Conference and Global Forum on Science, Policy and the Environment. A panel discussion will follow the broadcast on Jan. 27. The general public is welcome. Refreshments will be served. Lunch will be provided on first day during the panel.
- Jan. 27: 8:00am-12:30pm (Keynote, Plenary 1, 2 and 3, BONUS: lunch and a UW panel)
- Jan. 28: 8:00-9:30am (Keynote, Plenary 4)
- Jan. 28: 4:00-6:15pm (Gary Braasch, Lifetime Achievement Presentation, and Amory Lovins)
- Jan. 29: 8:00-11:30am (Keynotes, Plenary 5 and 6)
January 27 Featured UW Panel:
- Moderator: Greg Nemet, Associate Professor, Public Affairs and Environmental Studies
- Thatcher Root, Professor, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Tom Rutherford, Professor, Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Nancy Wong, Professor, School of Human Ecology
Registration appreciated. You can register for the conference here »This entry was posted in Events by firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookmark the permalink.