Interested in keeping up to date on research plant care?
We’ve set the date for our next Plant Care Workshop! Join us Thursday, January 15, 2015. We’ve added a few things including hands-on demonstrations. There is no fee for this event, but you must be registered to attend. Registration will begin on December 5, but space is limited so sign up right away.
Register now: plantcare.wisc.edu
- Intro to UW Plant Growth Facilities
- Plant Biosecurity Training
- Pest ID & Management
- Media, Water and Nutrition
- Light and Temperature Control
- Hands-on plant care activities, including:
- Seed Sowing
- Tomato Grafting
9:00AM to 3:30PM (Includes lunch, courtesy of the Graduate School Biotron)
351 Horticulture/Moore Hall, 1575 Linden Drive
This entry was posted in Events by . Bookmark the permalink.