The newest version of Moodle sports a mobile-friendly interface and a new, streamlined, “look and feel” along with various improvements including:
- Ability to see all enrolled courses at-a-glance with optional “My Course Links” block
- Drag-and-drop functionality for activities
- New question types, including essays with answer templates, STACK questions and more.
To learn about the new version of Moodle, please review the new features documentation or register to attend the upcoming “What’s New in Moodle” training noted below.
Whether you are new to Moodle or an experienced instructor looking to better utilize your learning management system, there are a number of trainings coming up. Please remember to register if you can.
- Basic Overview of Moodle: August 19 10-12pm and August 20 10-12pm
- What’s New in Moodle: August 20 11-12pm
- Quizzing Basics: August 19 1-2:15pm
- Gradebook Basics: August 19 2:30-3:45
- Multimedia in Moodle: August 20 2:30-3:45
- Case Scenario Builder in Moodle: August 20 1-2:15 pm
New classes should be accessed through the UW portal or by going to: https://ay14-15.moodle.wisc.edu/
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Tabone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This entry was posted in Teaching & Advising by . Bookmark the permalink.