I hope Showcase 2014 is on your calendars for the morning of Wednesday, April 2nd at Union South. As you know, Showcase is a great venue for making contacts and exchanging ideas. If you haven’t done so, please register now for the morning poster session (http://go.wisc.edu/pcx1s2) and the lunchtime keynote presentation (http://go.wisc.edu/22sy7c).
This is also the time to plan a Showcase poster that highlights improvements your unit has implemented in the last year or two. Have you…
- Streamlined a process?
- Applied a new tool or technology?
- Enhanced customer service?
- Implemented a “best practice?”
- Changed your mission or organizational structure?
- Created an Educational Innovation?
- Put into practice any other innovative ideas?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, please share your experience with a few hundred UW-Madison colleagues by presenting a poster at Showcase, and let us know by filling out our short Poster Exhibit Interest Questionnaire (http://go.wisc.edu/2p1mwr).
Creating a poster is simple with our time-tested poster template and poster workshops. To sign up for one of the free, 90-minute workshops, Click HERE (http://go.wisc.edu/331017).
- Thursday, February 13, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 18, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Monday, March 3, 11 – 12:30 p.m.
Check for updates on our website at www.quality.wisc.edu and on the Showcase Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/UwMadisonShowcase, where you can also find examples of recent years’ posters in the photo albums.
Please forward this email to colleagues who may be interested. If you have questions, feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you at Showcase!