Our campus is moving forward together. As we build a framework for how this campus approaches issues of diversity and inclusion, we need you! (Check out this video to learn more.)
The Ad Hoc Diversity Planning Committee (AHDPC) invites all members of the UW-Madison community to join in upcoming campus engagement and listening sessions – starting on Monday, Nov. 4.
We want to hear your views and opinions, personal stories and perspectives. We need your suggestions for ways to strengthen and improve the foundation upon which UW-Madison can truly achieve excellence through inclusion.
Each person on campus shares responsibility for this important work. Please join us!
These campus engagement sessions have been scheduled to encourage all members of the campus, particularly classified staff, to participate in these critical conversations.
Sessions last approximately 90 minutes and are scheduled as follows:
1. Monday, Nov. 4, at 9 and 10:30 a.m. in the Memorial Union (see TITU for location)
2. Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 1 and 2:30 p.m. in the Gordon Dining and Event Center
3. Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 11 p.m. in the Health Sciences Learning Center
4. Monday, Nov. 11 at 11 p.m. in the Memorial Union’s Tripp Commons
5. Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 5 and 6:30 p.m. in the Mendota Room, Dejope Residence Hall
The events on Nov. 5, 6 and 11 will be presented in Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan and Mandarin as well as English. To request ASL interpretation, large-print or Braille materials for any session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional events in partnership with Greater Madison community organizations, as well as events held in the spring, will complement these initial sessions.
UW-Madison Ad Hoc Diversity Planning Committee