Friends of the College are cordially invited to attend the 2013 CALS Honorary Recognition Banquet and Ceremony.
Please RSVP by October 7, 2013. Visit http://www.cals.wisc.edu/honorary/ for more information.
You can read more about the following recipients here.
2013 Honorary Recognition Award
- Roger Blobaum, independent consultant to organic and sustainable agriculture organizations and institutions
- Pam Jahnke, Farm Director, Wisconsin Farm Report
- John Ruedinger, Owner and President, Ruedinger Farms Inc
- Allan Schultz, Vice President, Vita Plus Corporation
2013 Distinguished Service Award
- Warren “Buck” Gabelman, Emeritus Professor, Horticulture, University of Wisconsin-Madison
2013 Distinguished Alumni Award
- Henry A. Fribourg, Emeritus Professor, Forage Crops Ecology, University of Tennessee
The Banquet will take place in Varsity Hall in Union South on Thursday, October 17, 2013. There is a reception at 5:30 and the dinner will start at 6:30. Any questions, please call 608/263-1672.This entry was posted in Awards and honors, Events, People and Departments, Recognition by ksmartin2. Bookmark the permalink.