The Wisconsin Agricultural Experiment Station has issued its fiscal year 2015 call for proposals. A summary is provided below; to view the full call for proposals, visit http://www.cals.wisc.edu/waes/application/proposals.html
- Hatch Projects (individual investigator, multidisciplinary, and multistate)
- McIntire-Stennis (M-S) Projects (individual investigator and multidisciplinary)
- Animal Health Projects (individual investigator and multidisciplinary)
Funding Period: FY 2015 (October 1, 2014- September 30, 2015)
*Note: Deadline to request 5-year proposals due: Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 6, 2013, by 4:30 p.m.
Submit proposals to the CALS Research Division Office via WISPER.
Requests for deadline extensions will not be granted.
- Proposals received after 4:30pm on September 6, 2013 will not be considered.
- Proposals must be submitted via the WISPER system.
- Proposals must include all approvals (Chair/Administrator/Co-PIs) in order to be considered.
- Attachments to the WISPER record must include budget worksheet, as well as a full proposal.NOTE: The budget worksheet now includes a timeline component. This additional tab in the budget worksheet document must be completed in order for proposals to be considered.
- Document type selected must be “Hatch”
- Proposals must be routed to Casey Hillmer
Review Schedule: October 2013 – November 2013
Funding Decisions Announced: December 2013 – January 2014
Full Call for Proposals:
For Additional Information/Assistance:
Angie Seitler at (608) 261-1432, email@example.com
Casey Hillmer at (608) 262-2397, firstname.lastname@example.orgThis entry was posted in Funding Opportunities, Research by gldavison. Bookmark the permalink.