Earlier this summer, renovations were completed on the Carson Gulley Center, formerly called the Carson Gulley Commons. Located near the lakeshore dorms at 1515 Tripp Circle, Carson Gulley Center offers meeting and event space in the Upper Gulley and dining options in Carson’s Market. Within Carson’s Market, there are a variety of choices: Capital City Pizza, Que Rico (Mexican), Global Kitchen (Mediterranean), Delicious (sandwiches, wraps, paninis), and Flamingo Run (convenience store) with groceries and snacks.
Carson Gulley has been a UW-Madison dining landmark since 1926. It was named after trailblazer and renowned chef Carson Gulley. Click here to read more about Gulley’s remarkable life.
This entry was posted in Highlights by Nicole. Bookmark the permalink.