Take a look at this recently published fact sheet titled The 2008 Farm Bill – Making an Impact Through NIFA. The piece provides an introduction to the agency and it’s partnerships, as well as interesting statistics on NIFA grants to states and territories from 2008 to 2102. It goes on to provide a few examples of recent NIFA investments and partner results in the following areas:
* Plant Health, Production, and Products;
* Animal Health, Production, and Products;
* Food Safety, Nutrition, and Health;
* Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, and Environment;
* Agricultural Systems and Technology; and
* Agricultural Economics and Rural Communities.
This entry was posted in Extension and Outreach by . Bookmark the permalink.