This is an important week for the CALS community. Friday marks the end of the comment period for the draft CALS strategic plan. The plan (see links below or at the strategic planning website)—will set the course for the college in the years to come. It will inform decisions about which lines of study we undertake, what kinds of experts we hire, how and what we teach our students, and how we meet the needs of our stakeholders. It will also help guide very difficult decisions about areas in which we can no longer afford to invest.
Please take time this week to read the planning documents carefully and give your feedback.
Four ways to share your views:
- Attend the All-CALS meeting on Tnursday, May 2 at 3 p.m. at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery in the 3rd floor teaching lab (take the elevator behind Aldo’s coffee bar).
- Post your comments online here
- Email your thoughts to email@example.com
- Talk to a member of the strategic planning committee. They’re listed on the website.
The draft strategic plan
- Charge to the strategic planning committee.
- Mission, Vision, Tagline, Guiding Principles.
- Priority Themes
- Education subcommittee report
- Structure subcommittee report
This entry was posted in Events, Highlights by . Bookmark the permalink.