Contact Phil Dunigan if you need to replace a CALS vehicle

The Wisconsin Department of Administration (DOA) has invited state agencies to make requests for the replacement of Passenger Vehicles (sedans, station wagons, minivans largre vans, sport utility vehicles) and Light Trucks (pickup trucks up to 1 ton and Class 4 trucks with GVWR from 14001 to 16000 pounds).

This invitation may or may not result in a timely process for obtaining new vehicles but as an agency, UW-Madison can’t find out until we make requests. In the spirit of that I’m preparing CALS requests for submission but I need your input.

Please contact me via email or phone (846-3750, extension 2) to discuss your vehicle replacement needs. Some of the questions I will likely ask you are: What can you tell me about your vehicle’s condition or its suitability for your business that you do? Is it meeting your needs or not, and why? If you could replace it, what would you ask for and how would it be paid for (let me help you with this question, ask me about it)? If you have no needs along these lines there is no need for you to read on and thank you for your attention to this point.

Unfortunately DOA has given us a very short time period in which to make our requests. I will need to hear from you or your program/department manager as soon as possible but not later than Wednesday, November 28, 2012 in order to meet DOA’s request deadline.

Phil Dunigan, CALS vehicle coordinator