The HR Design Project plan will be released to campus this week — Friday, September 21st. Please watch for information coming to you via email — and also available on the HR Design Project website at http://hrdesign.wisc.edu. As you have heard previously, this is an important project for the UW-Madison and one which will impact all employees on this campus. We encourage you to review the plan and to attend the fall information sessions which are scheduled over the next several weeks. The information sessions will explain the proposals and their impact on employees, and include a question and answer period. In addition to the information sessions, there will also be a pair of web chats scheduled to help provide more information and answer specific questions individuals may have.
- Thursday, Sept. 27: Gordon Dining and Events Center, 10:30 a.m.-noon. (Hmong and Tibetan)
- Tuesday, Oct. 2: Union South, 1:30-3 p.m., with live-streaming to campus and video capture for future posting. (Spanish)
- Tuesday, Oct. 2: Memorial Union, 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m., with participants urged to park in lots 6, 8, 9 or the Lake Street Ramp. (Spanish)
- Thursday, Oct. 4: Health Sciences Learning Center, 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m., with participants urged to park in lots 82 or 95. (Hmong and Tibetan)
- Friday, Sept. 28: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10: 1:30-3 p.m.
The link for the chats will be posted on the HR Design Project website at http://hrdesign.wisc.edu/ in coming days.
This entry was posted in Highlights by . Bookmark the permalink.