Please join us for the annual Academic Staff Institute on Thursday, March 22, 2012, 8:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m. in Union South
Register here by Friday, March 9. A $10 registration fee includes the cost of lunch.
- Jon Erpenbach, State Senator – Keynote Speaker
- Jim Wells, Graduate School – “Engaging Your Strenths”
- Dawn Crim, School of Education – “Striving for Work/Life Balance”
- Don Schutt, Office of Human Resource Development – “Working Together to Achieve Shared Goals”
- Daniel Okoli, University Architect – “Campus Design”
- Harry Webne-Behrmen, Office of Human Resources – “Negotiating Difficult Conversations and Advocating for Yourself”
- Gwen Drury, Division of Continuing Studies – “Wisconsin Idea: Attitude, Not Platitude”
- Kathleen Paris, Office of Quality Improvement – “Communicating with the Clover Practice”
- Several sessions on the HR Redesign Project
This event is hosted by the Madison Academic Staff Assocation (MASA), Provost’s Office, Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC), and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff.