Academic Staff Institute – Thursday, March 22, Union South, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Use this registration link.
- Jon Erpenbach, State Senator — Keynote Speaker
- Jim Wells, Grad School — Engaging Your Strengths
- Dawn Crim, School of Education — Striving for Work/Life Balance: Practical Tips to Get You Through the Week
- Don Schutt, Office of Human Resource Development — Working Together to Achieve Shared Goals
- Daniel Okoli, University Architect — Campus Design
- Harry Webne-Behrmen, Office of Human Resources — Negotiating Difficult Conversations and Advocating for Yourself
- Gwen Drury, Division of Continuing Studies — Wisconsin Idea: Attitude, Not Platitude
- Kathleen Paris, Office of Quality Improvement — Communicating with The Clover Practice
- Several Sessions On The Human Resources Redesign Project
This event is hosted by the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA), Provost’s Office, Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC), and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff.
Registration Fee: $10. Lunch is included. All new ASPRO members will receive free registration. To join ASPRO visit www.aspro.net. New members should register for the conference, but not pay the conference fee. Registration Deadline: Friday, March 9. Payment is due at close of registration (with exception of new ASPRO members). No cancellations after March 9. The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA). Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May. For more information on MASA, see www.uwmasa.com.This entry was posted in Workplace by . Bookmark the permalink.